i Series App GatewayManage, monitor and control your energizer using your phone. Alerting you to issues before they become a crisis with phone-based fence monitoring and realtime fault notifications. Experience peace of mind with the i Series App Gateway connected to the Ag Devices mobile app.
View information about your energizer performance, be alerted of fence faults from Fence Monitors*, adjust your ouput voltage, and turn your fence on and off – all in the palm of your hand.
Gallagher i Series Ag Devices App
Alerting you to issues before they become a crisis with remote fence monitoring and real-time fault notifications. Experience peace of mind with the i Series App Gateway connected to the Ag Devices mobile app. Manage, monitor, and control your fence performance using your phone. View information about your fence performance, be alerted of fence faults, adjust your output voltage, and turn your fence on and off – all in the palm of your hand.
The i Series App Gateway communicates with your mobile app using Bluetooth® when you are near the energizer. When in range, the app is updated with real-time fence performance information, and displays any alerts or faults you may need to act on.
*i Series Fence Monitors sold separately
The Gallagher Battery Back-up Charger is a simple accessory compatible with MB i-Series energizers and the MB/MBS range of energizers. The device provides battery power back up in the event of mains power failure and is an important component where 24/7 fence operation is critical (i.e. Farm security fencing). The product is fully encapsulated in an aluminum box for maximum heat dissipation and protection against moisture.
The Battery Back-up Charger is quick and easy to install, connecting in-line between the energizer and power supply unit. The battery leads connect to a 12V lead-acid battery, which is continuously trickle charged by the Battery Back-up Charger. Should mains power fail, the unit automatically switches over, running the energizer from the connected lead-acid battery. The system maintains power on the fence for farmers that experience power outages, thereby maintaining stock control for as long as the connected battery capacity lasts. The battery capacity connected to the Battery Back-up Charger should be chosen to cover the period of time the farmer wishes to cover for potential mains power failure.
Easy to install – the device is compatible with MB iSeries and MB/MBS energizers, simply plugging in between the mains power supply and the energizer, and connecting to an external 12V lead acid backup battery (sold separately).
LED indication – The two LEDs on the battery back-up charger indicate whether the energizer system is running off mains or battery power source.
Battery Trickle Charging – When mains power is available, the Battery Back-up Charger trickle charges the battery used to operate the energizer during times of power outage.
Gallagher Reliability: Extensive testing and industry-leading manufacturing processes provide exceptional reliability under harsh farm conditions.
New Gallagher MBS Mid-Range Energizers
Premium Models – MBS100, MBS200, MBS400 and MBS800
More advanced than the discontinued economy models. These products can run from either mains supply, battery or solar and used for permanent or portable installations.
- Rotary switch for mode selection.
- LED bar graph to display fence voltage performance and battery status.
- 1,2,4,8 stored Joules respectively.
- Fence earth lead-set, battery lead-set and power adaptor included.
- Superior fence performance!
- Wall and post mountable.
- Design associated with portable solar range.
They feature three operating modes and battery check mode:
- Mains power mode – Mains power will be achieved with an AC/DC power supply. Suitable for permanent installations where mains power is available. In this mode, the energizer will always
output its maximum energy and have a fixed pulse rate.
- Solar mode – In this mode, the smart battery management algorithm manages the battery capacity and battery charging to ensure the product operates continuously. If the battery voltage is low due to prolonged periods of low sunlight, the energizer will adapt to protect the battery from long term damage.
- Battery only mode – In this mode, the energizer will always output its maximum energy and have a fixed pulse rate independent of the battery voltage. This mode is suitable for users who require optimum energizer performance all the time and are prepared to replace the battery when needed.
Battery check mode – The user can use this mode to see the state of their 12V battery using the bar chart.
The MBS100, MBS200, MBS400 and MBS800 energizers will replace the battery-powered B80, B180, B280 and B700 energizers. They will also replace the mains powered M120, M150, M300 and M600 energizers.
See List Below:
Small 230v Range Energizers:
12v Small to Mid-Range Energizers:
- B80 (with 230v mains adapter)
- B180 (12v)
- B180 (with 230v mains adapter)
- B280 (12v)
- B280 (with 230v mains adapter)