MB1000i Fence Energizer
“Midrange Mains or Battery Energizer for 24/7 fence monitoring”
MB1000i Fence Energizer System, an intelligent system that talks to you.
All the smarts and power of the Gallagher i series with the NEW ability to power your energizer your way. Mains, battery or solar. The MB1000i provides fence information at a glance, informing you of any problems immediately so you can take action to save time and money. With 7.7 Joules of output energy, this energizer is suitable for fencing all types of animals, powers up to 12km of multi-strand electric fencing. A realistic value for South African conditions will be 8-10km of multi-strand electric fencing.
Energy efficient, the Energizer provides incredible fence performance for the unit’s power size – adjusting its power output to suit your fence conditions and minimize power consumption.
- Delivers maximum power for the control of wildlife in medium game protected areas and small to medium security fence applications.
- MB1000i – Powers up to 12km of multi-strand electric fencing. A realistic value for South African conditions will be 3-5km of multi-strand electric fencing.
- Quick scan LED fence performance lights : green light shows fence OK, red light flashes if there’s a fence fault and solid red light shows sudden increase in fence load.
- Easy installation and good connection using split bolt recessed terminals.
- User safety and reliable animal or human control with in-built lightning and short circuit protection.
- Better fence management with output, earth and fence voltage alarms.
- Smart battery management – reduces pulse rate and output energy to manage battery life and ensure 24/7 animal control
- Power your fence, your way – mains, battery or solar. Energizer comes complete with a mains and battery lead set for all power source options (battery and solar panel sold separately for battery and solar powered solutions)
Energizer Controller – total peace of mind that your fence is working correctly
Shows all of your fence performance information (e.g. voltage, faults and location) in one convenient separate display box that can be located up to 50m away from the Energizer.
- Displays voltage and current readings at the Energizer and for up to 6 attached Fence Monitors.
- Locate in a convenient spot for instant updates e.g. side of the shed.
- Locate fault zones quickly and use the Controller to turn the Energizer on/off.
- Fully waterproof for indoor or outdoor placement.
Fence Monitor – a watchful eye on all corners of your fence
The MB1000i comes with one monitor included, add up to five more on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the Energizer Controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
Remote & Fault Finder – save hours searching for & fixing faults
- The Remote pinpoints the fault within the monitored zone and enables you to turn off the Energizer during repair and on again once complete.
- Compatible with SMS Energizer Controller which enables alarms to be sent to your phone, fence performance status checked and energizer turned on/off via text message.
Energizer can also be connected to an Alarm System which monitors a section of fence and drives external strobe lights, sirens or alarms panels if the circuit is broken eg. gate opened or a wire cut.
|MB1000i Technical Specifications|
|Fence Distance : Km||12 Km|
|Fence Distance – Realistic||3-5Km|
|Distance Powered : Hectares||48 Ha|
|Input Voltage||220v – 240v|
|Maximum Stored Energy||10 Joules|
|Maximum Output Energy||7.7 Joules|
|Output Voltage @ 500 Ω||7,300 Volts|
|Output Voltage @ 200 Ω||6,000 Volts|
|Output Voltage @ 100 Ω||4,400 Volts|
|Minimum number of earth rods required||4 Earth Rods|
|Weight : kilograms||3.8 kg|
|Volume : Metric||345 x 223 x 90mm|