Africa Power Fencing (Previously 50% Owner of Overland Power Fencing from 1994-2013) was established in March 2014. The company owner, Martin van der Merwe with 30 years of fencing experience decided to establish a company that would provide superior and very effective electric fencing solutions using Gallagher Power Fencing Systems in the agricultural and wildlife markets of South Africa and Africa abroad.
My vision is to provide all farmers with agricultural or security fencing systems that really work using the latest electric fencing technology available on the market to manage and sustain perimeter security fences, game fences, game park fences or any type of fence required to protect scarce and endangered wildlife species.
An active but effective high voltage intrusion deflection (shock) and rapid detection (alarm zones) system that reacts to any intrusion attempts, preventing or delaying intruder access and that is not reliant on human surveillance.
Our company is based in Polokwane (Pietersburg) in the Limpopo Province and we operate countrywide although our main focus is in Limpopo, Mpumalanga and North West.
We also service cross border clients like Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi and Mozambique.
Africa Power Fencing success is based on the delivery of:
- Consultation, advice and professional fence planning before any fencing project is started.
- High-quality electric fencing products (only and exclusively Gallagher Power Fencing products).
- High-quality fencing materials (only the best materials will be sourced to our clients).
- High fencing construction standards.
- Superior knowledge and experience of electric products (opposition products included) and services.
- Reputable after sale service.
- On-site servicing and repairs of Gallagher energizers due to their unique modular design.