“Powerful Portable Solar Energizer”
A portable super tough Energizer that comes with a rechargeable battery and inbuilt solar panel. The S200 with 2.0 Joules of stored energy, is quick and easy to install and is suitable for short-term, portable fencing on small farms up to 8 hectares.
- The S200 Solar Energizer Delivers effective power for the control of domestic animals for small fence applications.
- Powers up to 5 km of multi-strand electric fencing. A realistic value for South African conditions will be 1,000-1,500 meters of multi-strand electric fencing.
- Turn on and forget – with automated battery management, the Energizer will continue to work for up to three weeks without sun.
- Dual solar panel design – improved solar reliability with split solar panel design. Separating the solar panel in two means that if one is covered by vegetation, the second panel will continue to charge the battery.
- Multiple power options – you have full control, with multiple operation modes to suit wildlife animal exclusion and livestock animal inclusion.
- Battery status indicator – LED light shows battery health in an instant.
- Portable and quick to install – easily set up in any location and moved about as required allowing it to be used for strip grazing and better pasture management.
- Water resistant case with built in lightning protection – designed to be left outside, rain, hail or shine. Keeps stock contained in all weather conditions.
- 360 degree mounting on steel posts for correct orientation toward the sun – allows the energizer to be mounted on a steel post that is already part of the fence line, regardless of which way the post is facing.
- Fully integrated, ready to use – includes fence/earth lead-set, rechargeable 6v battery, solar panel and mains recharge power kit.
S200 Technical Specifications
|Fence Distance : Km
|Fence Distance – Realistic
|Distance Powered : Hectares
|Input Voltage (2x7A 12v Battery/20 Watt)
|Maximum Stored Energy
|Maximum Output Energy
|Output Voltage @ 500 Ω
|Output Voltage @ 100 Ω
|Minimum number of earth rods required
||1 Earth Rod
|Weight : kilograms
||280 x 200 x 305mm
|Volume : Metric
Warranty 3 Years