MBS1000i, MBS1800i & MBS2800i Security Energizer Systems
“Powerful Midrange Mains or Battery Energizers for 24/7 fence monitoring”
- Gallagher MBS i-Series Energizers delivers maximum power with advanced fence monitoring capabilities for small to medium security fence applications.
- Working together the i-Series System: energizer, energizer controller, fence zoning monitors, fence voltage alarm monitors (i-Series & FVA voltage monitor), Wifi gateway or Cellswitch communicator provides fence information at a glance or mobile phone communication, giving the user the opportunity to control the energizer system by mobile phone. If a fault/short circuit is detected the zoning (i-Series fence monitors) helps detects faults quickly, saving the user hours of searching.
- MBS1000i - Powers up to 800 meters of free standing electric fencing (9 to 15 live wire strands).
- MBS1800i - Powers up to 1,500 meters of free standing electric fencing (9 to 15 live wire strands).
- MBS2800i - Powers up to 2,000 meters of free standing electric fencing (9 to 15 live wire strands).
- All energizer systems are either mains powered (220-230v) with standard 12v battery backup, 12v battery only with solar charging.
- Receive notification of fence performance (status report) or voltage & amp alarms as per pre-set thresholds via the Gallagher AgDevices application using the Gallagher wifi gateway or message via application (Cellswitch communicator) to your smart phone. Turn the Energizer ON or OFF from your mobile.
- Energizer can also be connected to a fence voltage alarm system which monitors a section of fence and drives external strobe lights, sirens or alarms panels if the circuit is broken eg. gate opened or a wire cut.
- The fence zoning monitor keeps a watchful eye on all corners of your fence or long straight fence sections (a minimum of 800 meters spacing on straight fence sections). You can add up to six fence monitors on your fence system to turn it into a fully monitored set up that keeps the energizer controller constantly up to date with fence performance.
The MBS1000i, MBS1800i and MBS2800i security energizer design brings together good power delivery, security features and game animal control combined and is the ideal choice for medium sized series-parallel fencing systems which require fence monitoring.