MBS100 Fence Energizer
”Any Power Source. Anywhere”
The MBS100 Fence Energizer is designed for mains, battery or solar installations. No matter what your power source or location, the new Gallagher MBS Energizer range provides a superior and convenient power control solution.
- Delivers sufficient power for the control of domestic animals for smaller fence applications. Can also be used with the battery back-up charger.
- Delivers good output voltage – up to 8,200volts (8.2kV).
- Use any power source. Designed for mains, battery or solar installations.
- Superior performance in all operating modes.
- Reliable fence voltage irrespective of your power source.
- View fence performance at a glance. LED bar graph indicates fence voltage performance.
- Check battery health in an instant. LED bar graph indicates your battery status.
- Portable, water resistant case, with built in lightning protection
- Fast, flexible installation. Easily set up portable or permanent installations in any location.
- All lead-sets included. Mains, battery and fence lead sets all included with the energizer.
- Protect your battery. Smart battery management algorithm protects the battery from being over discharged and permanently damaged.
Battery Back Up Charger
- Never lose power. In the event of a mains power failure, the power source automatically switches your Gallagher MB/MBS Energizer to the external 12V battery
- Battery is always charged. The battery is trickle charged when mains power is available ensuring it is ready to power the energizer when required
- Know your power status. LEDs on the charger tell you whether the energizer system is running off mains or battery power source
- Compatible with all the MB/MBS i-Series energizers and the MBS mid-range of energizers.
MBS100 Technical Specifications
|Fence Distance : Km||2 Km|
|Fence Distance : Realistic||500m-800m|
|Distance Powered : Hectares||5 Ha|
|Input Voltage||220v-240v AC / 12-15v DC|
|Maximum Stored Energy||1.25 Joules|
|Maximum Output Pulse Energy||0.97 Joules|
|Output Voltage @ 500 Ω||5,200 Volts|
|Output Voltage @ 200 Ω||3,400 Volts|
|Output Voltage @ 100 Ω||2,200 Volts|
|Minimum number of earth rods required||1 Earth Rod|
|Weight : kilograms||1.5 kg|
|Volume : Metric||221 x 203 x 107mm|